Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration on the Crafty Sentiments Designs blog and I've made a very clean and simple card using a cute image.

I've used:

'Josh - Sitting In My Boat' stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
paper from my stash and from Craft Creations
Promarkers
Card Candi

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
DigiDesign Challenge - 'for the boys'
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful masculine card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for a male. Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect male theme card! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely male card. Thank you for joining us for our "For the Boys" challenge at Di's Digi Designs. Hope to see you again.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...