Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

New Pink Gem Challenge - Flowers


A new challenge has started today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'flowers'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the winner is: 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

For my card I've used:

'Snowdrops' digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs
paper and pearls from Craft Creations
Promarkers
stitched circle dies from Memory Box


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower! This is such a beautiful spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Helen, a beautiful card and I love snowdrops, I love your card design to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Helen ,it is so C and S ,You have coloured it in beautifully and the background papers match so well.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...