Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Pink and Brown


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'pink and brown'.  Anyone who knows me will know that this is one of my favourite colour combinations so it was definitely a good challenge theme for me!

All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used:

'Marleen's Swing' digi stamp from Imagine That Digis
papers from Dovecraft and Craft Creations
Promarkers
stitched circle dies from Memory Box

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - 'birthday girl'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'for a child'
My Time to Craft - 'summertime'

7 comments:

  1. Lovely summery card Helen, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer image and so great in the pink and brown. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Helen!! I love this sketch and your colors - just a really sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Helen. Lovely colours and colouring. Thanks for joining us over at the paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation! I love choice of colours!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation Helen, love this fun image. Thanks so much for playing in our Birthday Girl challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...