Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Boys/Men


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog today and this week our theme is 'boys/men'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:

For my card I've used a digi from Dr Digi's House of Stamps called 'Dunderton Decorators Ltd' - you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from an old Elzybells stamp set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/hobbies'

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun image Helen. Love the CAS card design too. Brilliant. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Helen love the image, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great masculine card. Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Julie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...