Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

New Julia Spiri Challenge - Anything Goes With a Twist - Tic, Tac, Toe


A new challenge has started today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time we've got a tic tac toe board for you:
 
 
You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.
 
The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.
 
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Julia Spiri called 'Football' which you can find here in Julia's Etsy shop.  I've used the middle line of the board: red, image, pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...